1. To protect and promote the interest of Gujarat State based Dyestuffs and intermediates manufacturers.
2. To standardise and improve the process of manufacturing Dyestuffs and intermediates and dissem inate the technical and other knowledge with regards to products, its manufacturing and its changing market needs through seminars, symposia, conferences and series of lectures by the people of eminence in the industry.
3. To act as spokesman of the industry, at all for a of the Government and other such bodies and to seek redressal of the industry's common problems from them.
4. To encourage member units to export their products and earn invaluable foreign exchange for the nation.
5. To adopt, adapt and improve its members through constant education on various aspects and encourage them to take on to the bigger challenges.
GDMA has its own office at the following